We’re playing a leading role in helping our customers deliver complex and challenging projects in this continuously changing world. Our consultancy services range from initial concept, front end and detail design, to project management, procurement, site supervision and decommissioning of the assets.
These projects are led by consultants with many years of industry and consulting experience. This enables us to provide solutions that are both practical and implementable with a deeper level of content, setting us apart from other consulting firms. We also have access to a number of global subject matter experts across the world.
Our engineering and technology teams collaborate with each other to provide highest quality, fit for purpose and cost effective solutions right on time and within budget.
Our key strengths and differentiators include:
- Results driven specialist engineering consulting services and solutions;
- Cost and bidding competitiveness;
- Client focused approach, consistent high quality delivery, flexibility in approach and ability to respond quickly with ‘tailor-made solutions’ at cost effective rates;
- Use of advanced computational, analytical & numerical modeling techniques;
- State-of-the-Art Internet of Things (IOT) solutions and services;
- Extensive experience in the UKCS (United Kingdom Continental Shelf) sector and in other national/international regulatory regimes;
- Certified to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and Cyber Essentials; and
- Strong collaborations with universities and research organisations.