Renewable power for a cleaner and brighter tomorrow.
According to IEA, Cost reductions and sustained policy support are expected to drive strong renewables growth beyond 2022. Our experienced consultants and engineers assist organisations around the world in delivering renewables projects. We work with operators and developers to create integrated energy solutions including renewables for continuity of energy supply. Our pragmatic cost effective solutions help to manage risk for renewable projects in a proportionate manner in order to achieve ALARP.
Since the power industry is transitioning to renewable energy, managing risk is even more critical. This just gets added up due to the focus on decarbonisation. We assist our customers to improve risk mitigation management in areas like tidal, solar, biomass, wind, geothermal or hydro-based generation as well as nuclear power technologies. The risks include technology and design risks, project execution and quality risks, operation & maintenance, safety risks, market and regulatory risks.
Our service portfolio caters to the following asset lifecycle:
- Concept Design;
- Detailed Design;
- Production and Manufacturing;
- Commissioning; and
Our Experience and Projects:
- Renewable energy (wind, wave, tidal, hydro, solar, geothermal);
- Energy storage (mechanical, electrical, chemical, biological, thermal);
- Energy transmission and distribution;
- Hydrogen economy (generation, storage, distribution and use);
- Battery storage and electric vehicles;
- Clean transportation (road, rail, sea, air); and
- Carbon capture and storage.